Fried Chicken, cauliflower and broccoli.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fried chicken, cauliflower and broccoli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Chicken, cauliflower and broccoli is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fried Chicken, cauliflower and broccoli is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fried chicken, cauliflower and broccoli using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken, cauliflower and broccoli:
- Get 1 of full chicken.
- Get 1 of full brunch of cauliflower.
- Make ready 1 of full Brunch broccoli.
- Make ready 2 tbs of royco.
- Get of Frying oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Crushed garlic.
- Get of Paprika.
Steps to make Fried Chicken, cauliflower and broccoli:
- Chop the chicken to pieces and wash..
- Bring to boil then drain excess water..
- Season with garlic, then royco and paprika. While heat oil..
- Deep fry till brownish. Remove from heat and drain oil..
- Boil water add broccoli and cauliflower. Blanch for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with chicken and sprinkle salt..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried chicken, cauliflower and broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!