No Butter Salted Caramel Brownies.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, no butter salted caramel brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No Butter Salted Caramel Brownies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. No Butter Salted Caramel Brownies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have no butter salted caramel brownies using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Butter Salted Caramel Brownies:
- Get 120 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 200 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salted caramel flavouring.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 65 g of plain flour.
- Take 40 g of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Mardon salt.
Instructions to make No Butter Salted Caramel Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Mix the oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add the eggs and flavouring; stir until just blended.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Combine the dry mixture with the oil mixture..
- Add some chocolate chips/chunks if desired..
- Pour into a greased/lined 9×9 pan. (Improvise if necessary!).
- Bake for roughly 20 minutes, check the centre of the brownie using a cocktail stick. If the mix is still liquid return to the oven until cocktail stick is semi-clean.
- Cool completely before cutting. Sprinkle additional flakes of Maldon salt for extra mouth watering goodness!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no butter salted caramel brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!