Frittata. Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe. Frittatas also transport well, so you can bring slices to picnics or pack them up for work lunches. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count.
Thanks to Skillshare for Sponsoring this video! Get two months of Skillshare Premium for FREE. It's easy and versatile, so I I usually make my frittatas with whatever vegetables I have on hand, which means that I've tried a whole bunch of.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, frittata. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Frittata is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Frittata is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe. Frittatas also transport well, so you can bring slices to picnics or pack them up for work lunches. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have frittata using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Frittata:
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 Cup of fresh spinach.
- Make ready 8 Oz of chopped mushrooms.
- Take 1 Cup of broccoli chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parmesean cheese.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
Italian-style omelets for stove top or oven. Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Make this frittata even easier by using cooked bacon from the freezer. It's a wonderful dish to serve.
Instructions to make Frittata:
- Oven preheated 425.
- Saluted the mushrooms and broccoli and spinach over med heat with 1 tablespoons of butter. For a few minutes.
- Beat the eggs. Add the salt and black pepper add the cheese mazzoralla and ricotta..
- 9 inch round metal pan use the 2 tbsp of butter brush it all over,and then take a breadcrumbs cover the base..
- Mix the eggs mixture with saluted vegetable with one tablespoons of the breadcrumbs..
- Topped with the parmesean cheese..
- Cook for 20 minutes, let it cool for 10 minute enjoy..
A frittata is the perfect vehicle for using up leftovers. Play around with different cheeses as well: Gruyère or Parmesan are two of our faves for frittatas. A spicy twist on a simple frittata recipe, with Masala paste, coriander and plump cherry tomatoes. Pair it with our avocado salsa for a light and budget-friendly supper. Make this frittata recipe with your add-ins of choice, though in my world, bacon tops the list!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food frittata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!