Lobster Tail Francaise.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lobster tail francaise. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Tail Francaise is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Lobster Tail Francaise is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lobster tail francaise using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Tail Francaise:
- Take of Lobster tails.
- Take of AP Flour.
- Prepare of Eggs, Beaten.
- Make ready of Butter.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Crack of Black Pepper.
- Get of Good Pinch Salt.
- Get of Garlic Crimini Caps.
- Take of Small Crimini Mushrooms.
- Get of Garlic, Minced.
- Get of Sherry Wine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Black Garlic Buttered Pasta.
- Make ready of Black Garlic, Chopped.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Pasta (Choice is yours).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Bruleed Lemon.
- Take of Lemon, halved.
- Get of White Sugar.
Instructions to make Lobster Tail Francaise:
- Using scissors or kitchen shears, cut straight line down the top of lobster shell, stopping before the fin joint. Using your thumbs, crack the ribs of the shell underneath, to reveal the meat. Remove meat, and butterfly carefully. Salt and pepper eggs. Set a cast iron skillet to medium heat, and add butter and olive oil. Dredge lobster in flour, then egg. Once the butter stops foaming, add lobster, top side down. Cook 2 minutes per side. Save the shell..
- Clean excess from cast iron pan, and return to heat. Thoroughly wash crimini mushrooms, and carefully remove stems. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan, then add mushroom caps. Cook for 2 minutes, and add garlic, stirring so garlic doesn't burn. Once pan has a nice fond from the mushrooms and garlic, deglaze with sherry. Once wine is cooked down to thick consistency that coats the mushrooms, salt to taste..
- In a pot of water, add salt until it's salty as the ocean. Once boil is achieved, add pasta straight up and down, and push down lightly until pasta is submerged, cover. Once cooked, remove pasta but don't rinse. Add lobster shell to boiling water for 30 seconds, until bright red. Remove. In mushroom pan, melt butter, and add chopped black garlic, until butter has slightly browned and smells sweet from garlic. Add pasta and mushrooms caps, and toss..
- Cut lemon in half along median, and dip cut end into white sugar. Place sugar side down in hot pan until blackened and bubbly..
- Toss garlic caps in with pasta, and mix. Grab a nice amount with tongs, and place on side of plate, spinning as you release. Next to pasta, place the lobster shell, fixed back into place after breaking the ribs. Place meat on top for pretty presentation. Garnish with bruleed lemon, and curly parsley..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lobster tail francaise recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!