Healthy Chocolate Brownies.
You can cook Healthy Chocolate Brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 of mashed avocado.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of honey (add more or less if you want).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Healthy Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F fahrenheit..
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth..
- Throw mixture in greased pan and bake for 20 minutes..
- These brownies are very moist so I would suggest storing them in the fridge so they don't go mouldy..
- You can make your own coconut flour from dessicated coconut since it is quite expensive. Google it!.
- If you are allergic to avocado or don't like it you can use 1/2 a cup of butter instead..