chocolate brownie with chocolate chips. We love food world with Antonia septimo of Filipines and Ricardo Nunes from Madeira Portugal Thanks for watching Please subscribe In the kitchen we are fire. The cocoa butter in white chocolate makes this brownie even richer, and the color looks great with chocolate chips. I'm not a box food nor a sweet tooth person.
Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. It starts with a box of brownie mix, making them super easy to whip up. The secret is mixing in extra chocolate chips and then adding in a layer of caramel in between. You can have chocolate brownie with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate brownie with chocolate chips
- You need 75 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee granule.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cinnamon ground.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 60 grams of butter/margarine.
- It’s 200 grams of dark chocolate compound.
- It’s 1 of chocolate chips.
Pair these chocolate chip cookie bars with vanilla ice cream and caramel fudge and lordt have mercy!! I'd know because that's exactly what my husband and I did for an afternoon treat today and it was insanity. I'm surprised at how many recipes out there opt for the box brownie for this. Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top.
chocolate brownie with chocolate chips instructions
- preheat oven to 175°C/340°F.
- grease 9×9 inch pan.
- melt the chocolate in the microwave or double boiler, set aside. let it cool off.
- melt the butter or the margarine, set aside. let it cool off.
- sifted ingredient 1-6 in a bowl, give it a little whisk untill all the ingredients incorporated. set aside..
- mix ingredient 7-10 plus the melted chocolate with a mixer in a bowl until all incorporated.
- pour in 1/3 of the melted butter and 1/3 of the mixed dry ingredients to the wet batter, let it incorporate. repeat the step until the butter and mixed dry ingredients ran out.
- pour the batter to the pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips on the top of the batter as much as you need. and put it in the oven for 30-35 mins..
Chocolate-Chip Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Satisfy both your brownie and chocolate chip cookie cravings in one amazing dessert! Top them with Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting for an extra-indulgent creamy chocolate finish or enjoy them without frosting for perfectly soft and classic chocolate chip cookie dough brownies. This cookie-brownie combo is the best of both worlds–moist, chocolaty brownies are layered with chewy chocolate chip cookie dough to make a bar that satisfies every craving! This keeps the brownie stuffed chocolate chip cookies from spreading too much and allowing the brownie goodness from seeping out the bottom.