Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sharon's slow cooker baked ziti. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sharon's slow cooker baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Take Half of a large onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- Get of (2) 24oz jars of pasta sauce.
- Get 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 1 of egg (beaten).
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 2 Lbs of ziti pasta (uncooked).
- Take 6 cups of colby monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare of Non stick cooking spray.
Instructions to make Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet; Drain fat..
- Return ground beef to skillet and mix both jars of pasta sauce with ground beef; Remove from heat..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Turn the slower cooker to high.
- Spray slower cooker with non stick spray.
- Spoon the sauce into the bottom of the slower cooker; Enough to evenly coat the bottom.
- Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce evenly coated.
- Pour uncooked ziti noodles on top of ricotta cheese evenly coated.
- Sprinkle colby cheese on top of pasta evenly coated.
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach the top of slow cooker; making sure the final layer is a generous amount of colby cheese.
- Put the top on slow cooker; cook for 4 hours or until pasta is tender. Avoid opening the slow cooker while cooking..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sharon's slow cooker baked ziti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!