Eggy bread and bacon kebabs. It's simple, even I can make it. The best thing since sliced bread. An easy to make breakfast, which is sure to impress.
The tasks of cracking eggs, whisking, dipping, frying are all great fun and you can help out as much as your child needs. Finn still really struggles with whisking and obviously needs help with frying but apart from that he prepared this. Serve our eggy bread by itself, with an oozy fruit compote or as part of a traditional fried breakfast.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, eggy bread and bacon kebabs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggy bread and bacon kebabs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Eggy bread and bacon kebabs is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
It's simple, even I can make it. The best thing since sliced bread. An easy to make breakfast, which is sure to impress.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have eggy bread and bacon kebabs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggy bread and bacon kebabs:
- Make ready 1 slice of bread per person.
- Make ready 1 of egg per slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 drop of milk.
- Get 1-2 rashers of bacon per person.
- Get 1 of little butter to fry.
Transfer to a plate and serve with crispy bacon or fruit compote. Make your own baked beans with smoked paprika then top with that childhood classic, eggy bread, from BBC Good Food. Tuck the bacon between the bread slices and scatter the remainder over the top. British cuisine is having its heyday — no longer does toast, hash, roast or mash conjure up the bland pub-style food of yesteryear.
Steps to make Eggy bread and bacon kebabs:
- In a shallow dish, beat the egg with a fork and add a little drop of milk. Cut the bread into 4 and place into the beaten egg mix..
- Cut your bacon into large (cut bread size) pieces and dry fry for about 3minutes each side on a medium to high heat until they turn golden brown..
- Meanwhile, turn your bread squares over and allow them to soak up the remaining egg mixture. Heat another frying pan and add a little butter then place your eggy squares into the pan. Fry for a couple of minutes then turn and fry for another couple of minutes..
- When cooked, remove from heat and thread alternate pieces of eggy bread and bacon on to a wooden skewer. Enjoy!.
Join Duck & Waffle executive chef Dan Doherty as he jazzes up classics, creates new favorites and puts inventive spins on some of our favorite ethnic cuisines. You can even make this the night before, ready to pop into the microwave in the morning. Top with the bacon and spread over the ketchup (if using). Finish the sandwich by placing the second slice of eggy bread on top. Top it with crispy bacon and mushrooms and it's perfect for any occasion.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food eggy bread and bacon kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!