Cheesy Sausage Pasta.
You can have Cheesy Sausage Pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage Pasta
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- You need 1 lb of jimmy dean italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of penne noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of ragu six cheese pasta sauce.
Cheesy Sausage Pasta step by step
- prepare noodles as instructed on package drain and set aside.
- brown sausage on stovetop.
- add sliced peppers, onion, and mushrooms.
- cover for 10 to 15 minutes or until veggies soften.
- add pasta sauce.
- cover and let simmer for about 15 more minutes.
- add sauce over prepared noodles on individual plates.