Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed shells with meat sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed shells with meat sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce:
- Get 1 lb of turkey sausage- browned and drained.
- Make ready 32 oz of jar of garlic & onion spaghetti sauce.
- Take 20 oz of part skim ricotta cheese.
- Take 4 oz of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get 12 oz of shredded mozz or italian blend cheese.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 4 oz of frozen chopped spinach- thawed and drained.
- Make ready 18 of large pasta shells- cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Make ready to taste of cracked pepper.
Instructions to make Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the parmesan and mozzarella cheese,this will be divided in half..
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta, 1/2 parm/mozz mixture from small bowl, egg, spinach, garlic salt, and pepper..
- Pour 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of 8×12 baking dish. Spread evenly. Be sure to cost the walls of the dish also..
- Gently stuff each cooked shell with a spoonful of the cheese/spinach mix and place in baking dish..
- When finished, sprinkle sausage over and around shells..
- Cover shells with remaining sauce..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese mix on the sauce, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed shells with meat sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!