Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, okara peanut butter vegan brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook okara peanut butter vegan brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies:
- Prepare 200 ml of Brown sugar.
- Get 133 ml of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of Peanut butter (microwave to soften).
- Get 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Get 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 200 ml of Whole wheat flour.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 200 ml of Okara.
Instructions to make Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies:
- Mix together the brown sugar, cocoa powder, and warmed peanut butter..
- Then whisk the soy milk and vanilla extract together until smooth..
- Combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt..
- Mix together all three mixtures from Steps 1 to 3. Add the okara (when using homemade okara, make sure to drain any water) and mix..
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Grease a 20 x 30 cm baking pan. Also grease the parchment paper you'll be lining the pan with..
- Pour in the dough and bake for 30 minutes. Take it out and let it cool. Brownies are easy to break when hot, so wait to slice until cooled down thoroughly..
- Pull out the parchment paper from the baking pan. Slice into twelfths..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food okara peanut butter vegan brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!