Kale and Portobello Lasagna.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kale and portobello lasagna. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kale and Portobello Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Kale and Portobello Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kale and portobello lasagna using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kale and Portobello Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped drained jarred roasted red peppers.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried oregeno.
- Get 1 can of (28 oz) whole plum tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 of pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 cup of skim mozzarella cheese.
- Get 2 large of egg whites.
- Make ready 15 oz of skim ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 4 of Portobello mushrooms, stems discarded, caps sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Take 1 small of bunch of kale (or spinach), stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 clove of garlic thinly sliced.
- Take 9 of sheets no-boil lasagna noodles.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Kale and Portobello Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 350 . Puree the peppers, oregano, tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar in a food processor or blender until smooth and set aside..
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese with the egg whites and ricotta cheese in a medium bowl..
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook, stirring, until they have released their liquid and are tender (about 10 minutes). Stir in the kale, in batches, and as it wilts add the pepper flakes, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt and continue to cook until the kale is wilted and bright green (about 5 minutes).
- Coat 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 3/4 cup of the sauce in the bottom of the dish. Top with 3 noodles, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture and 1/2 of the mushroom mixture. Repeat layers with sauce, noodles and remaining ricotta and mushrooms. Top with remaining noodles and sauce..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until the noodles are tender and the sauce is bubbling around the edges of the pan, about 50 minutes..
- Uncover, sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup grated mozzarella and continue to bake until melted, about 5 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kale and portobello lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!