Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken alfredo stuffed shells using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Take 1 box of jumbo shells.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Get 2 cup of fresh spinach (optional).
- Get 1/2 lb of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Get 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Get 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, cubed.
- Make ready 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Cook shells according to package. Drain and rinse pasta, set aside..
- Brown chicken in half the olive oil, remove and set aside..
- In the same pan saute mushrooms and spinach if using in remaining oil, remove and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In a bowl combine egg, ricotta, 1 cup grated parmesan, 1 cup mozzarella and all seasonings..
- Grease a large baking dish..
- Stuff shells with cheese mixture and place in prepared baking dish..
- Top with chicken, mushrooms and spinach..
- In a large sauce pan melt butter over med heat, add garlic cook and stir 1 minute..
- Add cream to the butter and garlic sauce and cook 5 more minutes..
- Add 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese..
- Continue to cook and stir until sauce thickens..
- Pour sauce over the shells, chicken and mushrooms..
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncover and bake another 10-15 minutes more..
- Serve with salad and some nice bread..
- If you really like parmesan you can increase the total amount to 3 1/4 cups using 1 1/2 cups in steps 5 and 11 instead of 1 cup..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken alfredo stuffed shells recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!