Chocolate Brownies with Heavy Cream and Cocoa Powder.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate brownies with heavy cream and cocoa powder. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Brownies with Heavy Cream and Cocoa Powder is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Brownies with Heavy Cream and Cocoa Powder is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate brownies with heavy cream and cocoa powder using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Brownies with Heavy Cream and Cocoa Powder:
- Take 100 grams of Plain flour.
- Take 40 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking powder (optional).
- Get 50 grams of ★Muscovado sugar (or caster sugar).
- Prepare 100 ml of ★Milk or soy milk.
- Make ready 80 ml of ★Double cream (about 37% fat content).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Honey.
Steps to make Chocolate Brownies with Heavy Cream and Cocoa Powder:
- At Step 6 and 7, I compare the results with and without baking powder. Compare the photo and decide which version you'd like to make..
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC..
- Put all the ★ ingredients in a bowl and mix..
- Sift the dry ingredients and stir lightly with a plastic spatula. Add crushed walnuts or biscuits if you like here..
- Pour the batter into a cake tin and bake for 30 to 40 minutes..
- With baking powder: the cake rises and looks like a pound cake. Without baking powder, it doesn't rise so much..
- Without Baking powder: compare to the cake in the top photo (with baking powder). It looks very dense and heavy. Choose whichever one you like..
- How to store: after it has cooled, wrap the brownie with cling film tightly and store in cool place..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate brownies with heavy cream and cocoa powder recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!