My Wholemeal fusili Cheese Salad 😉.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my wholemeal fusili cheese salad 😉. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Wholemeal fusili Cheese Salad 😉 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Wholemeal fusili Cheese Salad 😉 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my wholemeal fusili cheese salad 😉 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Wholemeal fusili Cheese Salad 😉:
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Wholemeal Pasta.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of ground fennel Seeds.
- Take 4 of Cherry Tomatoes cut in quarters.
- Make ready 3 of fresh Basil leaves Chopped.
- Make ready 125 g of soft Mozzarella soft cheese diced.
- Prepare 1 handful of Spinach.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Frozen Sweetcorn.
- Take 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1/2 of yellow bell pepper.
- Get 1/4 Tsp. of Dried mixed seeds.
- Take of Some Dried parsley for the finish.
- Prepare of And a little yogurt with mint on top with the seeds.
Instructions to make My Wholemeal fusili Cheese Salad 😉:
- Boil the pasta. Grind the fennel seeds.
- Add the fennel to the pasta chopped basil leaves and chopped spinach..
- Chop up the yellow bell pepper and add to the pasta, cut the tomatoes and add them to pasta.then add the diced Mozzarella..
- Add the Balsamic vinegar and some black cracked pepper and a pinch of salt..
- Mix it all gently together and add to a serving dish. Add seeds and yogurt and mint sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my wholemeal fusili cheese salad 😉 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!