Singapore BBQ Chicken Wing (overnight marinate).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, singapore bbq chicken wing (overnight marinate). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Singapore BBQ Chicken Wing (overnight marinate) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Singapore BBQ Chicken Wing (overnight marinate) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook singapore bbq chicken wing (overnight marinate) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Singapore BBQ Chicken Wing (overnight marinate):
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of ginger.
- Make ready 2 of shallots.
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Take 1/2 tablespoons of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoons of white pepper.
- Take 1 kg of chicken wings.
- Take of Optional 1/2 teaspoon of chilli pepper flakes.
- Make ready of Optional 1 lime to serve.
Instructions to make Singapore BBQ Chicken Wing (overnight marinate):
- Garlic, ginger, shallots and sesame oil in a blender to make a paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except lime and marinade the chicken wings overnight.
- Oven or charcoal grill your chicken wings. Serve with lime or garlic chilli sauce!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food singapore bbq chicken wing (overnight marinate) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!