Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can have Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare of ☆Cream cheese.
- It’s of ☆Plain yogurt.
- You need of ☆Sugar.
- You need of ☆Lemon juice.
- It’s of Gelatin leaf or powder.
- You need of Water (for dissolving the gelatin).
- Prepare of Crust:.
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- Prepare of Butter.
Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake step by step
- Make the crust. Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Melt the butter, then add to the bag of of biscuit crumbs from Step 1..
- Press into the bottom of the cake pan. This is easier if you use a masher. Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 10 minutes..
- Once baked, let cool, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator or freezer..
- Put the strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Soak the gelatin in water..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the Step 5 strawberries and blend. It'll be easier if you strain at this point..
- Transfer a spoonful of Step 6 into the gelatin and mix together. If the gelatin hardens, microwave to melt..
- Mix Step 7's gelatin into the mixture from Step 6. Cool, then pour into the cake pan. Let chill in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours until firm and serve..