Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender.
You can cook Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Egg yolks.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Powdered gelatin.
Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender step by step
- Remove the stems from the strawberries. Leave the cream cheese out to return to room temperature. Sprinkle the powdered gelatin into 3 tablespoons of water (not listed in ingredients), mix, and leave to soak for 3 minutes..
- Pour the milk into a small pan and heat until just before it's about to boil. Stop the heat, add the gelatin from Step 1 and mix well to dissolve..
- Add the strawberries, cream cheese, sugar, egg yolks, yogurt and the gelatin-milk mixture into the blender and switch it on. When the mixture is even and smooth, add to some serving cups, cover with a sheet of cling film and leave to chill and set in the fridge..
- Have fun topping with treats such as strawberry sauce or fresh sliced strawberries..
- [Strawberry Sauce] Add 150 g strawberries, 4 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice into a pan and simmer on a medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes..