Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Take 6 of Medium Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Organic Raw Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Organic Butter, melted.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Organic All-Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of Organic Whole Wheat Flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ground flaxseeds.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
Steps to make Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add honey, butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop batter into the baking molds (I use silicone baking molds, it is easier to clean). If yours is not silicone, spread nonstick spray or butter into the mold.
- Baked for about 25 minutes.
- All Done and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana flaxseed muffins (no sugar) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!