Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole". A Simple And Delicious Casserole Version Of A Dish Every Family Loves! Give This Chicken Alfredo Bake A Try For Your Next Dinner! Pasta, Chicken, Lots Of Cheese, And Yummy Seasonings Make This Recipe A Hit!
Cheesy, Creamy Alfredo Chicken Casserole – Forevermama. These stuffed shells are loaded with cheesy chicken spinach goodness! DELICIOUS Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole – one of our favorite dinner recipes! You can cook Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole" using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole"
- Prepare 1 box of Shell pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of Frozen box of spinach.
- It’s 1 can of Classico garlic Alfredo sauce (or make your own sauce, I'm just lazy and love this brand).
- It’s 1 of Or 2 chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic salt, salt, pepper as needed.
Pasta, chicken, lots of cheese, and yummy seasonings make this pasta casserole a hit! Chicken and Spinach Casserole with Parmesan CheeseThe Spruce. fat-free cheddar cheese, spinach, egg substitute, fat-free cottage cheese. Tortellini Alfredo Spinach CasseroleThe Cooking Jar. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal.
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Shells W Spinach "casserole" instructions
- Cook shell pasta.
- I usually get the frozen box of spinach and put it in the microwave for the stated time..
- Cook chicken as well during this time. I like to cut it into small pieces and cook until done in butter with a little cayenne pepper but season as you wish..
- Mix up sauce, pasta, chicken, and spinach. Put a thin layer of Parmesan cheese on the top..
- Put in oven at 375 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and beautiful on top..
Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and Sprinkle the drained bacon over the spinach, then pour the hot chicken mixture over all. My husband loves chicken Alfredo, so I combined both of our favorites to make this tasty dish! My kids are generally picky eaters, but they all related article: if you like this chicken alfredo gnocchi casserole, you'll love our MOm's easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. Try this easy crock pot chicken Alfredo casserole recipe Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cook the Chicken and then Shred. Alfredo Sauce ( I really like Bertoli brand but definitely use your favorite type).