Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche:
- Get 6 oz of bacon cut into 1/2 " pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion (about 1 small onion).
- Make ready 1 of large or 2 small potatoes peeled.
- Take 2 cups of fresh baby spinach (about 4 oz) freshly chopped.
- Prepare 6 oz of grated cheddar cheese (about 1.5 cups shredded), divided.
- Prepare 8 of large eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of half and half or equal parts whipping cream and milk.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of Tabasco sauce.
Instructions to make Spinach, Cheese and Bacon Crustless Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a pie dish with oil..
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and sauté the bacon for 6-8 minutes until browned. Transfer to a plate. Discard excess oil keeping 2-3 tablespoons in the pan. Using the same pan, sauté the onion for 2 minutes until softened..
- Meanwhile, grate potatoes on the large holes of a box grater. Use your hands to squeeze out as much water as you can from the potatoes. Then pat dry with paper towels..
- Once onions are softened, add the grated potato to the skillet with the onions. Sauté for 7 minutes, stirring a few times until potatoes are golden and nearly cooked through. Remove from heat and let cool slightly..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 8 eggs, 1/2 cup of half and half and Tabasco sauce. Stir in the sautéed potatoes, chopped spinach and 1 cup of the cheese..
- Pour into the prepared pie dish. Sprinkle the top with bacon, then top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375°F for 40-45 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out fairly clean. Cool for a few minutes before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spinach, cheese and bacon crustless quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!