Quinoa Egg Bake.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, quinoa egg bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quinoa Egg Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Quinoa Egg Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quinoa egg bake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Egg Bake:
- Take 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- Make ready 8 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of thyme chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Make ready 2 cups of packed baby spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Quinoa Egg Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with butter. Put quinoa into a mesh strainer and rinse under cold running water until water runs clear; drain well..
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and quinoa..
- Stir in spinach, and then pour mixture into prepared dish..
- Cover tightly with foil then jiggle dish gently from side to side so that quinoa settles on the bottom in an even layer. Bake until just set, about 45 minutes..
- Remove foil and sprinkle top evenly with cheese. Return to oven and bake uncovered until golden brown and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes more..
- Set aside to let cool briefly, then slice and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food quinoa egg bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!