Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Adobo is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken adobo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Get 6 pcs of Chicken Thighs.
- Take 2 of medium size Potatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/8 cup of Regular Soy Sauce.
- Take 5 cloves of Garlic.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All Purpose Flour for thickening.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo:
- Marinate chicken in kikkoman, soy sauce, vinegar, and pepper for about 15 minutes..
- Peel, cut and fry the potatoes. Then, set aside..
- In cooking oil, sauté the garlic, then add the marinated chicken. Add water, then let it simmer for 15 minutes tossing the sides every after 5 minutes..
- Add the thickening mixture. And lastly the fried potatoes :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!