Southwest pasta with chicken. Make southwest chicken pasta salad with help from a hospitality professor at the University of New Haven in this free video clip. Series Description: You can make a wide variety of different delicious meals right at home that use chicken as a primary ingredient. Creamy avocados make this Southwest Chicken Pasta with Avocado Sauce divine!
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure : here. Southwest Chicken Pasta is a one pot dinner that is so easy and delicious, it'll definitely be a crowd pleaser. Southwest Chicken Pasta is a Sonora Chicken Pasta copycat recipe. You can have Southwest pasta with chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest pasta with chicken
- It’s 1 box of pasta of your choice.
- You need 1/2 packages of fully cooked chicken breast strips(chicken fajitas).
- Prepare 1 of choice of ranch I used southwest chipotle.
- Prepare 1 of tortilla strips chipotle cheddar.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Pico De gallo.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- It’s of cilantro.
- Prepare slice of onion.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of cheese I used cheddar.
Chicken and veggies with rigatoni in a spicy cheese sauce with black beans and This pasta has lots of southwest inspiration and flavor packed in it. Some spice, some cheese, a few black beans… it did the trick. This Southwest Chicken Pasta Salad is quick, delicious, and full of amazing flavor. It's not too spicy, but has the most amazing flavor and seasoning to it.
Southwest pasta with chicken step by step
- Boil your choice of pasta.
- After pasta is cooked drain it and start to cook chicken you will have to cut the strips into pieces and cook it for 5 minutes in a bit of vegetable oil.
- After chicken is done mix the pasta and chicken togethere.
- Add your ranch of choice.
- Pour in some of the tortilla strips and mix.
- For the pico De gallo you will need to chop up the tomato, onion, cilantro,jalapeño and mix it in a bowl you may add salt if u would like.
- Then go ahead and dish up and add the pico De gallo as a topping and the cheese. Enjoy.
During the summer months, I try to use my kitchen as little as possible. The last thing that I want to do is cooking over a hot stove when. View top rated Southwest pasta chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. Southwest Style Chicken, Chicken Artichoke and Caper Pasta, Chicken, Tomatoes & Rotini Salad, etc. Raise your hand if pasta is your go-to "forgot to make dinner" meal.