Black Bean Brownies – Gluten & Sugar Free.
You can have Black Bean Brownies – Gluten & Sugar Free using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Brownies – Gluten & Sugar Free
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Sugar Free Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 15.5 oz of can Black Beans (Drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of powdered sweetener.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed Walnuts.
Black Bean Brownies – Gluten & Sugar Free step by step
- Pre-heat over to 350..
- Bland all ingredients together..
- Stir in crushed walnuts (optional).
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil..
- Spread ingredients evenly in pan and bake 30-35 minutes..
- Allow to cool; remove from pan; cut into 16 pieces..
- Wipe the drool from your chin..