Cheddar Rosemary Crackers. Cheddar Rosemary Crackers Image by: Cheddar Rosemary Crackers Author: Canadian Living. For thin crackers, prick all over with fork. For puffed crackers, leave as is.
Buttery crackers, sesame crackers, rice crackers — I love 'em all. I would also call myself…what's the nice Plus, knowing exactly what's in my food always comforts me. July Daring Baker's Challenge – Cheddar, Rosemary, and Walnut Icebox Crackers. You can have Cheddar Rosemary Crackers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Rosemary Crackers
- It’s of flour.
- You need of cold butter (cubes).
- It’s of heavy cream.
- It’s of fresh minced rosemary.
- You need of minced cheddar cheese.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of baking soda.
You would think it would take time to make these crackers, and to be honest, it does. These Cheddar-Parmesan crackers are filled with all kinds of cheesy goodness, dry mustard, and a Though these simple Cheddar-Parmesan crackers are all sorts of suave and sophisticated, they also. These homemade Rosemary Crackers are the perfect snack for parties! Sourdough Rosemary Crackers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. cheddar rosemary nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Cheddar Rosemary Crackers step by step
- Add all ingredients to bowl and mix with a spoon by rotating the bowl in a circular fashion crushing the butter and cream into the mix..
- Knead dough in bowl using all the mixture..
- Add 1/2 inch balls to a non-greased baking sheet and press flat with a cookie press or a lid of a seasoning container. I added a pinch of salt to the top of the cracker dough, as well..
- Bake on 350°F for 25 minutes or until crisp and slightly brown..
- Cool for a few minutes and serve :).
Put the Cheddar, flour, butter, salt, seasoned salt and cayenne in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles sand. With a minimal ingredient list, these crackers are easy to make. You can add whatever herbs or spices you might like. I love rosemary and it paired well in this cracker. Warning: these rosemary crackers are addictive!