My Chicken, Mash and Sweet Pepper Battered Dish 😀.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my chicken, mash and sweet pepper battered dish 😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Chicken, Mash and Sweet Pepper Battered Dish 😀 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My Chicken, Mash and Sweet Pepper Battered Dish 😀 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my chicken, mash and sweet pepper battered dish 😀 using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken, Mash and Sweet Pepper Battered Dish 😀:
- Make ready 500 grams of Battermix or make your own.
- Take 3 of chicken breasts butterflied right through.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 6 of potatoes to mash.
- Prepare to taste of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Make ready 3 cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 3 small of sweet peppers chopped.
- Make ready of Vegetarian Battered Veg:.
- Make ready of same mix as above, mash and battermix, make some of each.
- Take 1 tbsp of Loose Frozen Corn.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sweet peas.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of small chopped carrots, frozen or shredded.
Instructions to make My Chicken, Mash and Sweet Pepper Battered Dish 😀:
- Peel potatoes and put them on to boil with a little salt.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin slices, and steam cook it for 15mins.
- Make Battermix while chicken is steaming.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, mix well you need it thickish, so it slowly runs off your mixer.
- When potatoes are done, mash them with a small amount of butter and leave to cool..
- Turn the chicken off and take off the heat to cool.
- In a dish shred the chicken with two forks, thats why steaming it is best, because it's all soft and easy to pull apart.
- Crush the garlic and mash it in with the mash potatoes.
- Then add the chicken to the mash and mix in..
- Mix it all in the battermix and the chopped peppers.
- Heat up the Veg oil make sure its a good 3inch depth or in a deep fryer, until its hot, drop a little piece of bread to see if it bubles up and crisp then its hot enough.
- Using a table spoon pick up a full spoon of the mix and push of the spoon into the hot oil, put 3 at a time in because they are quite big.
- Using a slotted spoon flip them over to cook on other side and as not to stick to the bottom. It should only take 2-3 minutes each, then put them on kitchen paper to drain off. Don't take it off the heat. Then repeat again until they are all done.
- Serve with Chips or Salad or both 😀.
- Also i did some in another fryer with clean oil for vegetarians, my daughter. Mixed in loose corn, sweet peas and some with tiny chopped carrots 😊.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my chicken, mash and sweet pepper battered dish 😀 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!