Paneer butter masala. Paneer butter masala recipe – Learn to make the best restaurant style paneer butter masala at home. Years ago, I found this best paneer butter masala recipe in one of the cookbooks in a library. Paneer butter masala with video and step by step photos.
Creamy Restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala is easy to make at home. This creamy curry is made with onion, tomatoes, cashews, cream and butter (of course!). It has a mild sweet taste and pairs. finally, enjoy paneer butter masala with roti or naan. notes: firstly, prepare the curry with butter for good flavour of makhani recipe. also, adding little sugar in curry will balance the flavour of tanginess. You can cook Paneer butter masala using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer butter masala
- It’s 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 of tomato sliced.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (unsalted).
- It’s Handful of cashews.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need leaves of Kasauri methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- It’s of Full cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of green chilis.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick, 2-3cardamoms, 2 cloves (garam masala whole).
But paneer butter masala has it's own place. Just in case you are wondering, paneer butter masala is also known as paneer makhani. Punjabi paneer butter masala is one of the most popular paneer recipes in Indian cuisine. The near perfect combination of spiciness and creaminess of its gravy makes it simply irresistible and versatile.
Paneer butter masala instructions
- Fry the paneer separately and blend the cashews to make a fine paste, meanwhile make a curry of onion, tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste. Blend the mixture and sieve it..
- To make the gravy : pour some oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, green chillies, whole garam-masala and also pour in the sieved mixture of onion/tomatoes, cashews paste coriander/cumin powder and some water.
- When the mixture comes to boil add in the paneer cubes and top it with some butter and fresh cream(optional) and sprinkle over with kasauri methi (fenugreek) leaves..
Paneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer is a traditional Punjabi recipe in which soft pieces of Paneer are cooked in rich creamy butter & tomato gravy. Paneer is a type of fresh cheese common in Indian. Paneer butter masala recipe with step by step pictures. Side dish for roti, chapati, naan, kulcha, mild pulao. Other than eating Paneer butter masala at restaurant, the recipe was first introduced to me.