Chicken Curry Stew.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken curry stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Curry Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Curry Stew is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken curry stew using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Stew:
- Get 404 g of frozen chicken thigh fillets.
- Take 900 g of (whole Pack) freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- Make ready 500 g of baby potatoes (8 whole potatoes), 1/2 of 1Kg.
- Take 300 ml of homemade Curry Paste or shop bought Curry Paste.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Stew:
- Make a thick curry sauce without Lemons in etc. Deseed quite a few hot chillies (seeds in Chillies would make the curry paste extremely hot,unless you used 1,or a 1/2 of 1),peel Ginger,add plenty of Garlic cloves,turmeric,Cumin Seeds,mild Curry Powder etc. Need too fry off the Spices in Cooking Oil,mainly Olive Oil with some Vegetable Oil added and chopped onions are added afterwards,so 10 minutes of just shallow frying and then add cold water,bring too the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes..
- Once cold,put the Curry fluid in the Nutri Ninja Blender,a thick paste should be established.
- Put 300ml of the Curry Paste in the Electric Slow Cooker.
- Dilute the curry paste with cold water and then add the chicken and small diced mixed vegetables within the Electric Slow Cooker..
- Later,peel the baby potatoes,wash them under cold water and then add them too the hot spicy stew and let them gently cook for at least 3 hours,can have it on the high setting throughout.Could add roughly chopped onions when adding the potatoes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken curry stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!