Coronation Chicken in Jacket Potatoe.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coronation chicken in jacket potatoe. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coronation Chicken in Jacket Potatoe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Coronation Chicken in Jacket Potatoe is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coronation chicken in jacket potatoe using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coronation Chicken in Jacket Potatoe:
- Take of For the Jacket Potato:.
- Take 2 of large Baking Potatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 200 ml of Soured Cream.
- Make ready of For the Coronation Sauce:.
- Get 50 ml of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of Red Onion.
- Get 1/8 tsp of garlic purée.
- Take 1/2 tsp of tomato purée.
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Apricot Jam.
- Take 2 of Chicken Breast.
- Get 100 g of Grated Cheese.
Steps to make Coronation Chicken in Jacket Potatoe:
- Finely chop the red onion and sweat in the olive oil until it is soft.
- Add the garlic & the tomato purée and cook until all is mixed together..
- Add the curry powder and cook for further 5 minutes, cook slowly so the curry powder does not burn and taste bitter..
- Add the Apricot Jam and cook for about 10 minutes until the mix is fairly smooth. It won’t be fully smooth as the onions will give the appearance of it being lumpy. It should be about as thick as custard.
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Rub 2 tsp olive oil over the 2 large baking potatoes and put on the top shelf of the oven..
- Bake for 20 mins, then turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 and bake for 45 mins-1 hr until the skin is crisp and the flesh soft. Cut a cross on top of each potato, squeeze the sides, add 200ml soured cream and your favourite topping..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food coronation chicken in jacket potatoe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!