Chicken in Peanut Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken in peanut sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken in Peanut Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken in Peanut Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken in peanut sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in Peanut Sauce:
- Prepare 500 g of Slices of Chicken breast.
- Make ready 2 C of Ground peanut (not too fine).
- Prepare of (Fry peanut without oil, dry blend).
- Make ready 1/4 C of FINELY chopped garlic.
- Get 2/3 of THINLY JULLIENED ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of hot chilli flakes (or more).
- Get 1/3 C of cooking oil.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get of (Or dark soy sauce. Adjust sugar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken in Peanut Sauce:
- Note: Ingredients can be adjusted according to one preference – amount of chicken, sweetness, the heat (from chilli flakes, saltiness or the amount of ground peanut. Start adding only a cup of ground peanut first. Mix. Stir. Taste. Then add another cup..
- Prepare all ingredients – slice chicken breast (finger bite size). Fry raw peanut without oil then set to cool. Blend dry (not too fine). Finely chop garlic. Finely julienne (in strips) ginger..
- Heat cooking oil in a wok. Fry garlic & ginger until lightly brown. Add chicken. Stir until well combined over medium low heat for few minutes..
- Add sauces (oyster & sweet soy sauce). Stir until chicken strips are well coated. Then add seasonings – sugar, chicken seasoning powder/ granules & chilli flakes. Stir and taste. Then only add salt to taste. Sprinkle dish with some water (few tbsp)..
- Lastly add ground peanut. Stir until everything is well combined & chicken strips are well coated. Turn heat to medium low setting, Sprinkle some water only if necessary. Stir to cook – combine for a minute or two. Done. Serve with plain white rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken in peanut sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!