Easy Florentine Egg Cups.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy florentine egg cups. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Florentine Egg Cups is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Florentine Egg Cups is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy florentine egg cups using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Florentine Egg Cups:
- Get 12 slices of white sandwich bread.
- Make ready of melted unsalted butter – for brushing.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained and squeezed dry.
- Get 12 of large eggs.
- Take of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Florentine Egg Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a sharp knife, cut off bread crusts. Brush both sides of bread slices with butter. Gently press one slice into each cup of a standard muffin tin. Place 1 tablespoon spinach in each bread cup, then crack an egg into each; season with salt and pepper..
- Bake until whites are set and yolks are still soft, 15 to 20 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy florentine egg cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!