Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, creamy baked egg breakfast/brunch. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy baked egg breakfast/brunch using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch:
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Make ready of Parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Creamy Baked Egg Breakfast/Brunch:
- In a skillet on medium, add olive oil and mushrooms. Once mushrooms start to brown add spinach. Cook 1 min..
- Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a ramekin..
- Make a small hole in the middle of your mixture and crack your egg in. Careful not to break yolk..
- Sprinkle parmesan over the top and add cream..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10 min. Garnish with parsley..
- You can add some bacon, sausage or any other meat while your mushrooms are cooking if you'd like. This is perfect for dipping toast into. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy baked egg breakfast/brunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!