My Tuna Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my tuna salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Tuna Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My Tuna Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my tuna salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Tuna Salad:
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna (in water).
- Take 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Take 1 of large stalk celery, diced (optional).
- Get 2 tbsp of sweet relish or diced dill pickles.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of white onion (minced).
- Take 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Take 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot Sauce).
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make My Tuna Salad:
- In a medium pot boil 2 large eggs..
- Add drained tuna to bowl and gently break up large chunks..
- Add eggs, mayonnaise, celery, pickles, onion, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper and/or optional dill, celery seed, hot sauce, and lemon juice..
- Gently stir everything together and serve in a sandwich, with crackers or on a salad. Or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my tuna salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!