Spicy Cream Sauce.
You can have Spicy Cream Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cream Sauce
- Prepare of Pasta (any type and quantity desired).
- Prepare of Meat for topping of your choice (I used frozen linguiça).
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of milk.
- You need 4-6 tablespoons of cream cheese (however creamy you like it).
- It’s Half of an onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, chopped finely, without seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Spicy Cream Sauce instructions
- Boil water for pasta with pinch of salt, add pasta when boiling. At the same time, prepare meat of your choice. (I just threw frozen Linguiça in a pan until hot).
- While cooking other two ingredients, chop onions, garlic and jalapeños. Add these three to a non-stick pan with the oil and a pinch of salt, and sweat on low heat. Keep moving for 8-10 minutes, until vegetables are at desired softness..
- Add milk, cream cheese (used flavored cream cheese for an extra kick, EX: jalapeño cream cheese), a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper to the pan with the vegetables. Stir often until cream cheese melts and sauce thickens. Add more milk or cream cheese if sauce is too thick or is not thick enough..
- When hot, serve over pasta with the cooked meat. (Sauce becomes even more flavorful when served the next day after the flavors have marinated, so leftovers are encouraged!).