Spinach And Mushroom Soup.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach and mushroom soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach And Mushroom Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spinach And Mushroom Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach and mushroom soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach And Mushroom Soup:
- Get of (VEGAN ).
- Make ready 6 cup of spinach.
- Make ready 15 small of king oyster.
- Get 1 large of thinly siced medaliion eryngii bunch mushroom.
- Take 1/4 cup of spring onion / scallion.
- Make ready 2 liter of vegetable stock or any stock.
- Prepare of WASABI SAUCE.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of wasabi paste ( optional add on ).
- Get of (NON VEGAN )MEAT OPTION ADDITIONAL ADD ON.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly sliced cooked chinese bbq pork.
- Get 1/4 cup of sliced cooked chinese roasted pork.
- Get of NOODLE OPTION ADDITIONAL ADD ON.
- Take 2 cup of soy noodle.
Steps to make Spinach And Mushroom Soup:
- SERVE AS VEGAN OPTION.
- Bring stock to a boil then add thinly sliced mushroom and simmer for 10 minutes.
- add spinach mix well then add seasoning for another 2 minutes then off heat and serve.
- SERVE AS NON VEGAN OPTION.
- add pork and simmer for another 2 minutes then serve.
- SERVE WITH NOODLE OPTION.
- add soy noodle and simmer for 3 minutes till noodle are cooked and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach and mushroom soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!