Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars. Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Bars-for serious chocolate and peanut butter lovers! Sprinkle Peanuts over Peanut butter layer and press into dough to secure. For Ganache-Remember, Melt chocolate chips with the butter till melted and smooth.
BUT it is still so easy to throw together. The brownie is a simple mix Altogether, this brownie bar is chewy and soft , sweet and salty and completely irresistible. If you love your peanut butter treats, like peanut butter. You can have Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars
- You need 1 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 150 gm of 55 % dark chocolate.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
Craving chocolate and sweet peanut butter all wrapped up into one indulgent bar? Start with a no-fail brownie mix, then add layers of peanut butter and Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pie is an indulgent dessert that uses Chex cereal as the crust for a crunchy alternative to old school pastry dough. These Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are so easy to make and taste so good! Fudgy brownies and peanut butter – two of my favorite things combine to make this super delicious treat.
Chocolate peanut butter brownie bars instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Melt the butter and dark chocolate in microwave or using double boiler method..
- Whisk together the eggs,sugar,vanilla, salt until they turn frothy and pale.
- Add the premelted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture.
- Sieve in the all-purpose flour. And fold it together to form a single homogeneous mixture.And spread into the baking pan..
- Add milk to adjust the consistency.
- In the same bowl of chocolate mixture put the peanut butter and microwave it with little milk for 30 seconds.
- Now top this mixture to the top of earlier poured batter…and form patterns..
- Bake it at 180 c for 25 to 30 min.Cool completely and cut into squares..
Today I have one of my favorite addictions for you – Chocolate and Peanut Butter! This week, I'm no-baking up some Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. That's right: no baking required for this easy recipe! These are also very quick to whip up. The chocolate layer complements the peanut butter layer perfectly and they remain tender, soft and not too sweet.