Mmmm… NomNom Brownies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mmmm… nomnom brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mmmm… NomNom Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mmmm… NomNom Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mmmm… nomnom brownies using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mmmm… NomNom Brownies:
- Make ready 1 cup of butter.
- Make ready 150 grams of dark/bitter chocolate.
- Make ready 2 cup of caster/superfine sugar.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of plain/all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of icing/powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Mmmm… NomNom Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 180º gas 4.
- Prepare a pan – I use a 12"x6" Teflon pan 1½" deep as it is the perfect size. If you don't have one this size then use 2 smaller ones – line with greaseproof paper.
- Over a low heat melt together the butter and chocolate.
- In a bowl measure out the sugar, add the eggs and vanilla and beat together.
- Pour the melted chocolate and butter into the bowl a little at a time beating the mixture until it is all combined.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa into the bowl and stir or whisk to a smooth batter.
- Pour into the centre of your prepared tin and allow the mixture to self level (if you're using my brownie recipe for the base to the knock you naked brownies this is where you just put in half the mixture bake for 10 mins put over the caramel and choc chunks and other half of mixture then bake for a further 18 minutes) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332319-pioneer-womans-knock-you-naked-brownies.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 28 minutes (25 is just too gooey and 30 is just too far but your experience may differ).
- Remove from oven and leave in tin for at least 30 minutes. Then lift out by the paper onto a cooling rack and leave for as long as possible before sprinkling with the icing/powdered sugar and cutting into 18 squares.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mmmm… nomnom brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!