Breakfast Avocado toast.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, breakfast avocado toast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Avocado toast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Avocado toast is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast avocado toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Avocado toast:
- Take 2-4 slices of whole/multigrain bread of your choice, toasted.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado, scooped and mashed.
- Make ready 1 of medium garlic clove, minced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Make ready of Fresh squeezed lemon juice, few drops to hold the avocado color.
- Prepare of Fresh, organic strawberries, rinsed.
Instructions to make Breakfast Avocado toast:
- Cut open the avocado, carefully remove seed, scoop out with a spoon into a bowl..
- Add the minced garlic, the grated ginger & lemon juice to the avocado and mash together to a slightly creamy texture..
- Toast bread and cut strawberries as you wish – the strawberries help tame the ginger spice for my daughter..
- Spread avocado mixture onto toast. Enjoy!.
- The strawberries can be enjoyed on top of the toast, they helped sweeten the spicy ginger for my daughter, or on the side for a fresh kick!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast avocado toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!