Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan cream of mushroom soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan cream of mushroom soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Get 1 lb of Oyster Mushrooms (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Herbs de Provence.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic (Diced).
- Prepare 6 cup of Almond milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of White or black pepper.
Steps to make Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Put the chopped mushrooms in a 10 inch non-stick sauce pan, set the heart to medium-low, and cover. Cook for about 10-15, stirring occasionally..
- In a 6 qt pot, combine almond milk, herbs de Provence, garlic, salt and pepper. Start heating on low, uncovered..
- Once the mushrooms cook down, and then to the pot with the milk and herbs. Keep uncovered, and cook for about 30-40 minutes. The milk will get a bit thicker and turn a light brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan cream of mushroom soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!