Easy Homemade Fresh Pasta No. 9 (Trofie).
You can have Easy Homemade Fresh Pasta No. 9 (Trofie) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Fresh Pasta No. 9 (Trofie)
- Prepare of Your favorite pasta dough.
- It’s 100 grams of Bread flour (or cake flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 70 ml of Water (to add a little at a time to desired consistency).
Easy Homemade Fresh Pasta No. 9 (Trofie) instructions
- Prepare the pasta dough. To reference a recipe for homemade dough preparation and various sauces, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll it out thinly and cut into small pieces..
- Roll each piece of pasta with the palm of your hand..
- Place a dull knife at a 45 degree angle, and pull the pasta towards you with the edge of the knife..
- The dough should roll up on it's own. Repeat the process..
- Instead of a knife, apparently there's a way to use your ring finger and pinky to shape the pasta..
- I used the pasta in shrimp pescatore. The delicious sauce coats the chewy curls nicely!.