Pasta Puttanesca Panzanella.
You can have Pasta Puttanesca Panzanella using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Puttanesca Panzanella
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 Slices of Black Pudding (or sausage), from your fry up yesterday morning, cut into cubes – pre-cooked!.
- Prepare Half of Large Red Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s Handful of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 2-3 Handfuls of Spinach.
- You need 400-500 gm of pasta.
- Prepare 2-3 of glugs red wine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian herb seasoning.
- It’s 2-3 teaspoons of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 slices of stale sour dough bread, cut into cubes.
Pasta Puttanesca Panzanella instructions
- Add fennel seeds to a hot pan with some olive oil and heat up the pre-cooked black pudding/sausage. Fry for a few minutes..
- Add the onion and garlic and fry on medium heat for 4-5 minutes..
- Add a few glugs of red wine and turn up the heat to reduce to a sauce..
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, herb seasoning and cubes of bread. Combine all ingredients lower heat and simmer until tomatoes have broken down and all ingredients are combined..
- Serve with pasta, cooked in well-salted water, top with basil and salt/pepper to taste..