3 cheeses and smoked ham ravioli. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil over high heat. Grilled Cheese "Ravioli". featured in Snacks For Your Kids' Next Playdate. On a cutting board, cut the crusts off of the bread.
Think of them as a much more indulgent version of your favorite ham and cheese sandwich that you can eat with a fork. Ravioli with Smoked Salmon and Prawn – trying another Gordon Ramsay dish. recipe. Despite my forays into fusion, my favorite cuisine remains Italian home cooking. You can cook 3 cheeses and smoked ham ravioli using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 cheeses and smoked ham ravioli
- You need of Fresh pasta dough:.
- It’s 200 grams of plain flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- You need 90 grams of smoked ham chopped finely.
- You need 100 grams of grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- It’s 100 grams of feta cheese crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
We enjoyed these ravioli with a pinot grigio from Alto Adige. Many other full-bodied unoaked white wines will also work, or perhaps a light red if you prefer. Ravioli with mushrooms and cream sauce. Tortellini with milk cream and ham Process of production of ravioli, tortellini and cappelletti, typical Italian fresh pasta – hands of the chef showing Homemade meat dumplings, raw tortellini and ravioli on the white rustic table Tortellini with Shrimps or Seafood.
3 cheeses and smoked ham ravioli instructions
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl and add lightly beaten eggs to the centre of a well made on the flour. Stir until firm. If too dry add a bit of water. If too sticky add some flour..
- Kneed for ten minutes on a floured surface until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and rest for 15 minutes.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling using the egg to bind it all together.
- Work quick so the dough doesn't dry out. Roll to nearly see through sheet. Split in two halves. Top layer should be larger..
- Cover bottom layer with the filling. You may want to not use it all up depending how thin you rolled the dough. Otherwise the shapes split..
- Cover with the larger sheet.
- I have a special ravioli roller pin to get the shapes regular but you can also achieve them shaping individually. See next step.
- Press any edges that don't seem quite sealed. Place the separated ravioli in sieve and reserve covered until ready to cook.
- Boil 4 to 5 minutes in salted water.
- I served mine sauteed with a bit of mushroom butter that I had in the freezer. But will work with carbonara sauce or bolognese..
This easy baked macaroni and cheese is pure classic comfort food. And there's no white sauce to make! Serve the mac and cheese as a main dish with a salad or vegetables, or serve it as a side dish with just about any meat. Ravioli in Wild Mushroom SauceNick Stellino. This spinach ravioli bake combines cheesy Alfredo sauce, cheese-filled ravioli and shredded Italian cheese blend for a triple-cheese dinner — complete with a green vegetable — the whole family will enjoy.