You can have Chicken Carbonara using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast,.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 of medium white onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of small tub of mushrooms.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbls of butter.
- It’s 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of butter.
- It’s 1 quart of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 C of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbls of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of pasta.
Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Process onion, 3 cloves of garlic, bacon, and chicken in food processor. Place in 2 quart sauce pan and cook at medium heat until thoroughly cooked..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small oven safe dish cut up cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and three cloves of garlic. Add butter. Roast in oven until slightly golden..
- In a large pot boil 1 1/2 pounds of pasta, I like linguine with this, until it is your desired firmness. Drain, but do not rinse..
- Put drained pasta back in large pan. Add chicken and roasted vegetables to pasta pan..
- Heat tablespoon of Italian seasoning in pan chicken was in. Once butter is melted pour heavy whipping cream over butter. Wisk in Parmesan Cheese. Heat sauce thoroughly, it will slightly thicken.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Stir to combine..