Tuna Kitty Treats.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tuna kitty treats. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Kitty Treats is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tuna Kitty Treats is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuna kitty treats using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Kitty Treats:
- Take 1 can of tuna in water (do not drain).
- Take 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of canola oil.
Steps to make Tuna Kitty Treats:
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl..
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated..
- Roll small bite sized treats out of batter and place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until batter is set and slightly browned..
- Let cool and store in an airtight container. **Would recommend these treats be stored in the fridge for up to a week.**.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tuna kitty treats recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!