Chinese Cold Drunken Chicken Wings 醉雞翼.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chinese cold drunken chicken wings 醉雞翼. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Cold Drunken Chicken Wings 醉雞翼 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chinese Cold Drunken Chicken Wings 醉雞翼 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese cold drunken chicken wings 醉雞翼 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Cold Drunken Chicken Wings 醉雞翼:
- Make ready 24 of Chicken Wings.
- Make ready 3 slice of ginger.
- Make ready of Water.
- Take of Shaohing Wine.
- Take of Chicken Stock and powder (must mix it to alittle salty).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sugar.
- Get of few drops of sesame oil (very little only).
- Take Glass of Jar/ containers to Soak Wings in.
Instructions to make Chinese Cold Drunken Chicken Wings 醉雞翼:
- Most ingredients + little sesame oil.
- High Heat, pop the ginger into cold water, lid covered, boil them until hot, then remove the ginger..
- Throw in Wings boiled them 15 mins, 13mins low heat then 2mins High Heat. Then drain and rinse well in iced/cold water until Wing cools to Room temperature. Pat dry before Soaking..
- Use a bowl to mix the chicken stock first and do taste test, the 250ml chicken stock mix with 2~3 spoon of chicken powder. Until u can taste 40% more salty than your usually food taste. then add 1 tsp of salt and a spoon of sugar in the mix. Stir Well..
- 1.5(Shaoxing wine):1 Chicken Stock Mix _ i will usually add around 1/5 mix into jar then throw in Wings until full then add more mix to the jar until its fully covered. I prefer to soak in jar but if dont have jar – less mix needed with jars but too bad i only have one 😂 so some i used a container.
- Very end add a few drops of sesame oil into jar/ container. Shake or Mix well.
- After all done, place them in fridge for 1-2 days. DO NOT soak them more than "2 days" or will be bitter since the wine has a very strong taste..
- My choice is to soak 1.5 days then take it out of the mix – if unable to finish them in time. Can be stored for Maximum 3 days in fridge. Can have it cold or leave it to room temperature b4 serving. DONE!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chinese cold drunken chicken wings 醉雞翼 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!