Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys roasterbag chicken chasseur, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vickys roasterbag chicken chasseur, gf df ef sf nf using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 8 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Take 1 of large onion, sliced or 2 medium shallots.
- Get 250 grams of button mushrooms, sliced thickly.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped finely.
- Make ready 2 of beef tomatoes, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 75 ml of chicken or beef stock.
- Make ready 75 ml of dry white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornstarch / cornflour.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 dash of worcestershire sauce, see my free-from recipe link below.
- Make ready 1 of oven roasting bag.
- Make ready 1 handful of finely chopped parsley to garnish.
- Prepare 4 rashers of bacon, diced (optional but very tasty!).
Instructions to make Vickys Roasterbag Chicken Chasseur, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Put the onion, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, bacon and chicken thighs into the roaster bag.
- Mix the flour, paprika, sugar and thyme together.
- Mix together the wine, the stock, tomato puree and worcestershire sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Add the liquid slowly to the flour mix stirring well to avoid lumps.
- Pour into the roaster bag and tie the end off.
- Gently shake the bag to coat the chicken well in the sauce.
- Put in a roasting tray and cook for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Serve with a handful of chopped parsley thrown over and with boiled potatoes or mash, steamed broccoli, carrots, peas etc.
- This sauce can also be used for pork and beef.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vickys roasterbag chicken chasseur, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!