Left over taco chilli pasta bake. Spin your leftover chilli con carne in an awesome cheesy pasta bake which will create plenty servings! Try topping it with fresh parsley. If you have leftover pasta with sauce, this is an easy meal to make!
People always assume that I'm this fantastic gourmet chef and always have been. I have so much left over taco meat but no taco shells or tortillas. Unlike so many other recipes I have looked at, I have everything. You can cook Left over taco chilli pasta bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Left over taco chilli pasta bake
- Prepare 2 cup of left over taco meat.
- Prepare 2 can of rotel tomatoes and chilis.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce (small can).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese ( I used Mexican blend and chipotle).
- Prepare of chilli seasoning.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 box of large shell pasta.
I use leftover taco meat for all sorts of things! I'm all about meals that you Leftover taco meat is perfect to make Taco Pasta! It's really yummy with all the pasta. Sprinkle cheese over the top of the pasta.
Left over taco chilli pasta bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Start boiling some water in a large pot.
- Add meat, beans, tomato sauce, rotel and seasonings to a pan and simmer until bubbly..
- In a 9×13 baking dish add drained pasta and top with meat mix. Add cheese and put in the oven.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until the edges are bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm topped with whatever you like on chilli.
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. Get rid of all the leftovers and bits and pieces out of the fridge and throw them into a pasta bake. made tacos tonight and have a ton left over.(of the meat seasoned with taco bell seasoning) we are tired of always having taco pizza after taco night You can make a bunch of stuff with left over taco meat. Chilli, pasta sauce, in eggs ffor breakfast, over rice, a stew type thingy, in a roll/bun, make. One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta has delicious taco flavors in a homemade meat sauce with shell pasta.