Sauced Country Ribs.
You can cook Sauced Country Ribs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauced Country Ribs
- It’s 1 pkg of pork country style ribs, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I used Nutiva Coconut oil w/non-dairy butter flavor).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Salt-free seasoning blend.
- It’s 1 jar of pasta sauce.
Sauced Country Ribs instructions
- Dice meat and garlic. Add oil to a skillet over med-high heat. Add garlic and saute till lightly Brown. Add meat and seasonings..
- Cook until browned and drain. Add sauce and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve!.