You can have Carbonara Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carbonara Spaghetti
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 200 grams of Bacon.
- You need 400 ml of Milk cream.
- It’s 50 grams of Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 of Yolk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- You need 250 grams of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Carbonara Spaghetti instructions
- Put a pan on low heat and melt the butter..
- Add the bacon cut in lardons (1/2cm x 3cm).
- Mix until the bacon begins to brown.
- Add the milk cream.
- Mix occasionally until reduced.
- At low heat, add the grated parmesan cheese and mix continuously.
- Finally flavor the mixture with salt and pepper and turn off the stove.
- Immediately add 2 yolks and mix vigorously to avoid coagulation.
- Previously, in a pot, boil water with salt and add the spaghetti for 11-15 minutes.
- The sauce and the spaghetti have to be done at the same time..
- Put the spaghetti on the sauce and mix carefully..
- Serve with bread and if you want, white wine. Enjoy..